Perfectly located and offers comfort to all types of travelers
If you wish to visit the center of Pisa: Piazza dei Miracoli is found 4 kms (10 minutes) from the hotel. You can get to the center by car, or take the LAM BLU bus. The bus stop is located just a few hundred meters from the hotel.
If you are going to Cisanello: The hospital is directly in front of us. We offer visitors to Cisanello—patients, family members, teachers, doctors and nurses—the perfect position to easily walk to the hospital.
If you are just stopping by: The SGC Fi-Pi-Li is only 5 minutes away, while the Galileo Galilei airport is 8 minutes distance by car.
If you are going to Palazzo dei Congressi: you can reach the convention center in only 5 minutes by car. The Palazzo dei Congressi is 3 kms from the hotel. You can also reach it by LAM BLU bus. The bus stop is not far from the hotel's entrance.
Leave your car in the garage. Take the bus. Better still...go by bike!
Save on parking expenses and respect the environment enjoying Pisa without worrying about the traffic. If you wish to reach the center of Pisa and the FS train station there, you can leave your car in the complimentary public parking zone of the Hotel San Ranieri and take the LAM BLU bus that leaves every ten minutes from the bus stop located just a short distance from the hotel.
If, instead, you wish to enjoy the peacefulness of a bike ride, in summertime the Hotel San Ranieri has four complimentary bicycles that you may reserve for your excursions around the city of Pisa.
- From the SGC FI-PI-LI Freeway, take the PISA NORTH-EAST EXIT: for those coming directly from Livorno or Florence and for those coming from all other highways (FIRENZE MARE – GENOVA LIVORNO, ROMA, MILANO, BOLOGNA), who can get directly on the FI-PI-LI.
- From the PISA NORTH-EAST Exit: drive straight to Via Giovanni Gronchi and then to Via San Pico da Pietralcina. At the light, turn right, follow the road and you will be facing the San Ranieri.
- From Galileo Galilei Airport in Pisa, take a taxi or bus (you have to take the RED LAM to downtown, change buses and take the BLUE LAM to Cisanello). If you’re driving, take the SGC FI-PI-LI towards Florence and exit at PISA NORTH EAST, go straight on Via San Giovanni Gronchi and then Via Pico de Pietralcina. At the traffic light turn right, follow the road and you will see the San Ranieri.
- From the Amerigo Vespucci Airport in Florence, take a taxi or bus to Pisa. If you’re driving, take the SGC FI-PI-LI and exit at PISA NORTH EAST. Go straight on Via San Giovanni Gronchi, and then on Via San Pico de Pietralcina. At the light turn right, follow the road and you will see the San Ranieri.
- From the Central Pisa Station or the Pisa Airport, take a taxi or bus (LAM BLU): there is a LAM BLUE bus stop right outside of the hotel.
- From the Florence Station S.M.N., take a train directly to Pisa and get off at Pisa Central. Take a taxi or bus (LAM BLUE): there is a LAM BLUE bus stop right outside of the hotel.
|Ospedale di Cisanello||A few steps away|
|SGC FI-PI-LI||2 km / 5 minutes by car|
|Commercial Area||2 km / 5 minutes by car|
|CNR||3 km / 5 minutes by car|
|Ospedaletto Industrial Zone||3 km / 5 minutes by car|
|Conference Center||3 km / 5 minutes by car|
|City Center||4 km / 10 minutes by car|
|Pisa Central Train Station||4 km / 10 minutes by car|
|Galileo Galilei Airport||5 km / 10 minutes by car|
|Amerigo Vespucci Airport||75 km / 45 minutes by car|